|Version 17 (modified by Nneel, 8 years ago) (diff)|
This page describe describe what php applications(scripts) are tested with XCache.
XCache is currently automatically tested with:
- PHP own's test suite
Manually tested with the following applications:
With current PHP 5.x versions.
- Gallery2 (Current Stable SVN branch)
- MediaWiki (SVN trunk versions)
- DokuWiki (Current DARCS version)
- Flux CMS (Current SVN trunk)
- Cowiki (Current CVS)
- Symfony Framework example applications (askeet.. etc..)
- The Prado Framework demo apps.
- phpMyAdmin (Current CVS HEAD and STABLE)
- Serendipity (Current SVN)
- Horde Application Framework
- Vbulletin -Working well.Xcache is caching more files than other.Site really much much smooth.Using datastore cache.It reduce enugh sql query.
We do not usually run PHP4, however XCache is tested on PHP4 on:
If your application does not work with XCache, please open a bug report, indicating:
- Application Name
- URL where the source can be downloaded
- Explain the problem clearly as possible
- Try to isolate the problem with a small test case first.
If your application is not listed here and you would like to get it tested:
- You can always join us and perform your own tests :)
- You should prove that the software makes XCache SVN 1.2 branch misbehave. Any thing that changed after enabling XCache, except performance.
- It must be opensource and should not require binary only extensions like Zend Optimizer, IonCube etc.
- If you are company that produces a popular opensource commercial software (like vBulletin, Invision Power etc) we are happy to hear from you under the following conditions:
- You provide a permanent license to use the software (including access to updates, for at least 2 different users/installations)
- Your code is not obfuscated or encoded.
- We wont sign any kind of legal papers such NDA or similar, please don't bother us with that.
FOOBAR software is not listed here.. does it means it is unsupported ?
- No. that means it has not been proven to crash XCache yet . :)