|Version 10 (modified by moo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
This page describe how XCache is being tested with varous php version and php applications (scripts).
XCache is currently automatically tested with:
- PHP own's test suite
Manually tested with the following applications:
With current PHP 5.x versions.
- Gallery2 (Current Stable SVN branch)
- MediaWiki (SVN trunk versions)
- DokuWiki (Current DARCS version)
- Flux CMS (Current SVN trunk)
- Cowiki (Current CVS)
- Symfony Framework example applications (askeet.. etc..)
- The Prado Framework demo apps.
- phpMyAdmin (Current CVS HEAD and STABLE)
- Serendipity (Current SVN)
- Horde Application Framework
We do not usually run PHP4, however XCache is tested on PHP4 on:
- Ezpublish (current stable version)
If your application does not work with Xcache, please open a bug report, indicating:
- Application Name
- URL where the source can be downloaded
- Explain the problem clearly as possible
- Try to isolate the problem with a small test case first.
If your application is not listed here and you would like to get it tested:
- You can always join us and perform your own tests :)
- You should prove that the software makes XCache SVN 1.2 branch misbehave. Any thing that changed after enabling XCache, except performance.
- It must be opensource and should not depend on binary only extensions like Zend Optimizer, IonCube etc.
- If you are company that produces a popular opensource commercial software (like Vbulletin, Invision Power etc) we are happy to hear from you under the following conditions:
- You provide a permanent license to use the software (including access to updates, for at least 2 different users/installations)
- Your code is not obfuscated or encoded.
- We wont sign any kind of legal papers such NDA or similar, please don't bother us with that.
FOOBAR software is not listed here.. does it means it is unsupported ?
- No. that means it has not been proven to crash XCache yet . :)