|Version 1 (modified by judas_iscariote, 10 years ago) (diff)|
XCache is currently automatically tested with:
- PHP own's test suite
Manually tested with the following applications: With current PHP 5.x versions.
- Gallery2 ( Current Stable SVN branch)
- MediaWiki ( SVN trunk versions)
- DokuWiki (Current DARCS version)
- Flux CMS ( Current SVN trunk)
- Cowiki (Current CVS)
- Symfony Framework example applications ( askeet.. etc..)
- The Prado Framework demo apps.
- phpMyAdmin ( Current CVS HEAD and STABLE)
- Serendipity ( Current SVN )
- Horde Application Framework
We do not usually run PHP4, however XCache is tested on PHP4 on :
- Ezpublish ( current stable version )
If your application does not work with Xcache, please open a bug report, indicating:
- Application Name
- URL where the source can be downloaded
- Explain the problem clearly as possible
- Try to isolate the problem with a small test case first.
If your application is not listed here and you would like to get it tested :
- You can always join us and perform your own tests :)
- The software should be big and complex enough and proof it makes xcache crash or misbehave.
- It must be opensource and should not depend on binary only extensions like Zend Optimizer, IonCube? etc.
FOOBAR software is not listed here.. does it means it is unsupported ?
- No. that means it has not been proven to crash XCache yet . :)