|Version 24 (modified by moo, 6 years ago)|
XCache Redistributed by OS Distro
Before reading GettingSource and BuildingFromSource yourself, it may help you to check if your os distro or a third-party maintainer has a port/ebuild/package etc. for XCache, which would allow an easier and cleaner install.
- RHEL/ CentOS: See Jason Litka's blog for an src.rpm for PHP 4/5. This package will automatically configure some common options for you.
- FreeBSD: See freshports or FreeBSD cvs
- SLES/ openSUSE packages are available on the openSUSE build service
- Gentoo: ebuilds are available in official portage
- Debian packages available at http://packages.debian.org/php4-xcache and http://packages.debian.org/php5-xcache, of course installable via apt-get install php?-xcache on Debian sid ( build log)
- Arch Linux packages are available at [ community]. Install it via pacman -S php-xcache.