|Version 16 (modified by jasonlitka, 10 years ago) (diff)|
XCache Redistributed by OS Distro
Before reading GettingSource and BuildingFromSource yourself, it may help you to check if your os distro or a third-party maintainer has a port/ebuild/package etc. for XCache, which would allow an easier and cleaner install.
- RHEL/CentOS: See Jason Litka's blog for an src.rpm for PHP 4/5
- FreeBSD: See freshports or FreeBSD cvs
- openSUSE packages are available on the openSUSE build service
- Gentoo: Unofficial ebuilds are available at hoffie's overlay
- Debian packages available at http://packages.debian.org/php4-xcache and http://packages.debian.org/php5-xcache, of course installable via apt-get install php?-xcache on Debian sid (build log)