|Version 82 (modified by moo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been tested and is now running on production servers under high load. It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP cvs branches such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4 PHP_5_0 PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD(6.x). ThreadSafe/Windows is also supported. It overcomes a lot of problems that has been with other competing opcachers such as being able to be used with new PHP versions.
This Tracking system is open for everyone to provide patches, bugs, docs.
- You can do anything here but with login after register.
- Write your thought and doc on this wiki
- File your ideas/features at ticket system.
- and file bugs you found/submit patch at ticket system.
- Join the XCache Forum, get or give help there, pointing new users to the tutorials
- XCache 1.0.2 (stable) re-release of 1.0.1 for win32 users.
- 20060827: PHP version is updated to 5.1.6/4.4.4 for snapshot autobuild
- 20060702: XCache 1.0.1-rc1 for win32/threadsafe fixes only. (note: php 5.2 isn't supported in this version yet, it's in XCache trunk)
- 1.0 Released
- XCache 1.0-rc4 fixes a bug that shouldn't unlink /dev/zero not created by XCache
- XCache 1.0-rc3 brings php-5.0.x support back for some distro
- I have updated rc to XCache 1.0-rc2, with fix in 
- XCache 1.0-rc is born for u finally. You have some time to test it madly. I'll roll out XCache 1.0 if there's no critical problem after 1 week (2006-6-3). Win32 users can try the Win32AutoBuilds.
- 1.0.x, stable, bugfixes
- 1.1.x, unstable, features
- 1.2.x, devel, features (full 5.2 support, also fix 5.1 support)
See also: ReleaseArchive
Users' Documentation & FAQ
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Faq Frequently Asked Questions
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- XcacheRedist: OS Distros that support XCache
- InstallFromSource: Get/Install/Setup? XCache from Source package
- InstallFromBinary: Binary Installtion. Win32 supported.
- PhpIni: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- XCache Api: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Testing Xcache: this document will describe how XCache is tested.
Discussions that might help you.
- Pro Feedbacks
- Con Feedbacks
- WikiFormatting -- the Trac syntax on this wiki, try it out in the SandBox
- ShellExample -- Writing examples on shell. see also WikiProcessors
- TracGuide -- Bundled Trac documentation
- TitleIndex -- a complete list of pages on this wiki
Documents for developers and those interested in php compiler.
- DevelModuleList: List of modules inside XCache.