|Version 39 (modified by moo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
XCache is a fast, stable php opcode cacher that has been tested and now running on production server under high load. It support and is tested on all lastest php cvs branches, such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4 PHP_5_0 PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD(6.x)
This Tracking system is open for everyone to provide patches, bugs, docs.
- Register and Login, you can use same account as in Lighttpd trac
- Write your thought and doc on this wiki
- File your ideas/features at ticket system.
- and file bugs you found/submit patch at ticket system.
- Join the XCache Forum, get or give help there, pointing new users to the tutorials
- XCache 1.0 RC3 brings php-5.0.x support back for some distro
- I have updated rc to XCache 1.0 RC2, with fix in 
- XCache 1.0 RC is born for u finally. You have some time to test it madly. I'll roll out XCache 1.0 if there's no critical problem after 1 week (2006-6-3). Win32 users can try the Win32AutoBuilds.
Warning: There's no release for XCache yet. Although it's running stably, the building process may not be strong enough to be easily installed on your system. I'd CallForTesters. Please try and report problems to help us improve the building/setup process.
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Faq Frequently Asked Questions
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- XcacheRedist: Distro that support XCache
- GettingSource: Get XCache source files
- BuildingFromSource: Build XCache from source files
- InstallingAsPhpExtension: Install as PHP extension. make sure it works
- PhpIni: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- XCache Api: New php script functions introduced by XCache
Discussions that might help you.
- How to report a bug
- How to install from source: follow the instructions in GettingSource, BuildingFromSource, InstallingAsPhpExtension