|Version 195 (modified by jimbomorrison, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
Welcome to the XCache wiki. Here you will find documentation and access to XCache releases. With trac, you can also report bugs, request features, etc. You may either contribute to XCache or get help from XCache fans, we're a big family :)
Introduction to XCache
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been proven and is now running on production servers under high load. It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP release branches such as PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 PHP_5_3 PHP_5_4 PHP_5_5. ThreadSafe/Windows is also perfectly supported. XCache overcomes many of the problems found with other opcachers such as being able to run with new PHP versions. See Introduction for more information.
Note: We remove about 1.5k accounts with email not verified. If your account got lost just register a new one and make sure to verify your email.
See more News
- Latest Stable Release: 3.1.x, stable, features (full 5.1 ~ 5.5 support)
- Old Stable Release: 3.0.x, stable, features (full 5.1 ~ 5.4 support)
- Other downloads
See more @ Release Archive
- Introduction: What and Why is XCache?
- Frequently Asked Questions and HowTos
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- INI Reference: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- API Reference: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Check Documents
- Join the XCache @ google group, ask question there. Subscribe
- Join the XCache News @ google group, for release notify only. Subscribe
- File bugs you found to ticket system (require registration and login, and Set your email)
- Contact us
- Testing XCache: This document describe what apps are tested with XCache.
- Patches/Howtos for 3rd-Party Apps: User contributions on howto make use of XCache