|Version 185 (modified by moo, 19 months ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
Welcome. You may read wiki document for help, get XCache releases, or report bugs, request feature etc. You may either contribute to XCache or get help from XCache fans, we're big family :)
Introduction to XCache
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been tested and is now running on production servers under high load. It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP release branches such as PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 PHP_5_3 PHP_5_4. ThreadSafe/Windows is also perfectly supported. It overcomes a lot of problems that has been with other competing opcachers such as being able to be used with new PHP versions. See Introduction for more information.
- A PHP 5.3 bug No.62432 ReflectionMethod random corrupt memory on high concurrent was fixed that cause PHP itself unstable, bogus reported as XCache bug. It is false positive to reproduce with XCache loaded/enabled only, just because XCache make PHP run faster than with/without other opcode cacher. PHP 5.3 up to 5.3.14 is affected. It is highly suggested to upgrade to newer PHP
See more News
- Latest Stable Release: 3.0.x, stable, features
- Old Stable Release: 2.0.x, stable, features (full 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 support)
- Other downloads
See more @ Release Archive
- Introduction: What and Why is XCache?
- Frequently Asked Questions and HowTos
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- INI Reference: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- API Reference: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Check Documents
- Join the XCache @ google group, ask question there. Subscribe
- Join the XCache News @ google group, for release notify only. Subscribe
- File bugs you found to ticket system (require registration and login, and Set your email)
- Contact us
- Testing XCache: This document describe what apps are tested with XCache.
- Patches/Howtos for 3rd-Party Apps: User contributions on howto make use of XCache