|Version 177 (modified by moo, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
Welcome. You may read wiki document for help, get XCache releases, or report bugs, request feature etc. You may either contribute to XCache or get help from XCache fans, we're big family :)
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been tested and is now running on production servers under high load. It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP release branches such as PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 PHP_5_3 PHP_5_4. ThreadSafe/Windows is also perfectly supported. It overcomes a lot of problems that has been with other competing opcachers such as being able to be used with new PHP versions. See Introduction for more information.
Note: We did a "small" cleanup in the user database to get rid of spam accounts (2.4k -> 100); account registration uses now recaptcha. If your account got lost just register a new one - we are sorry for the inconvenience.
- A PHP 5.3 bug No.62432 ReflectionMethod random corrupt memory on high concurrent was fixed that cause PHP itself unstable, bogus reported as XCache bug. It is false positive to reproduce with XCache loaded/enabled only, just because XCache make PHP run faster than with/without other opcode cacher. PHP 5.3 up to 5.3.14 is affected. It is highly suggested to upgrade to newer PHP
See more News
- 2.1.x, unstable, devel, features
- Latest Stable Release: 2.0.x, stable, features (full 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 support)
- Old Stable Release: 1.3.x, stable, features (full 5.3 support, also fix 5.1 5.1 support)
- Other downloads
See more @ Release Archive
Documentation & FAQ
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Frequently Asked Questions and HowTos
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- InstallFromSource: Get/Install/Setup? XCache from Source package
- InstallFromBinary: Binary Installation. Win32 supported.
- INI Reference: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- API Reference: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Testing XCache: This document describe what apps are tested with XCache.
- Patches/Howtos for 3rd-Party Apps: User contributions on howto make use of XCache