|Version 16 (modified by moo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
XCache is a fast, stable php opcode cacher that has been tested and now running on production server under high load. It support and is tested on all lastest php cvs branches, such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4 PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD(6.x)
This Tracking system is open for everyone to provide patches, bugs, docs.
- Register and Login, you can use same account as in Lighttpd trac
- Write your thought and doc on wiki
- file your idea/feature at ticket system.
- and file bugs you found/submit patch at ticket system.
- Join the XCache Forum, get or give help there, pointing new users to the tutorials
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Faq Frequently Asked Questions
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- GettingSource: Get XCache source files
- BuildingFromSource: Build XCache from source files
- InstallingAsPhpExtension: Install as PHP extension. make sure it works
- XCache Api: php script functions introduced by XCache
- How to report a bug
- How to install from source: follow the instructions in GettingSource, BuildingFromSource, InstallingAsPhpExtension