|Version 158 (modified by moo, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
Welcome. You may read wiki document for help, get XCache releases, or report bugs, request feature etc. You may either contribute to XCache or get help from XCache fans, we're big family :)
Note: We did a "small" cleanup in the user database to get rid of spam accounts (2.4k -> 100); account registration uses now recaptcha. If your account got lost just register a new one - we are sorry for the inconvenience.
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been tested and is now running on production servers under high load.
It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP cvs branches such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4
PHP_5_0 PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD(6.x). ThreadSafe/Windows is also supported.
It overcomes a lot of problems that has been with other competing opcachers such as being able to be used with new PHP versions.
See Introduction for more information.
- XCache 1.3.1 Released.
- XCache 1.3.0 Released.
- 1.3 rc1 released. PHP 5.3 and VC6/9 are supported
- PHP 5.3 support is ready for testing, check SvnSnapShots Win32AutoBuilds page for getting 1.3.0-dev (testing version)
- PHP 5.3 compatibility: Most of XCache - PHP 5.3 compatibility works have been done already. but there is one problem in ZendEngine? that was getting worse, and finally in 5.3 no opcode cacher can support it easily, this is also the last 5.3 support problem remained in XCache. Right at PHP 5.3 release plan is proposaled, we had commited the problem to php team and proposal our suggested fix. Thanks to the php (or Zend) guys a rewritten patch is commited to php cvs before long. XCache is the first one fix itself to use the new api and has passed all the tests. It just works. Changes was commited as  just now. check it out if you want to try XCache on PHP 5.3 :)
See more News
- 2.0.x, unstable, devel, features
- None. *Demo: http://xcache.lighttpd.net/demo/
- Latest Stable Release: 1.2.x, stable, features (full 5.2 support, also fix 5.1 support)
- Old Release: 1.0.x, stable, bugfixes
- Release-1.0.3: Stability + OS Compatiblity fix.
See more Releases
Documentation & FAQ
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Frequently Asked Questions and HowTos
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- InstallFromSource: Get/Install/Setup? XCache from Source package
- InstallFromBinary: Binary Installation. Win32 supported.
- INI Reference: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- API Reference: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Testing XCache: This document describe what apps are tested with XCache.
- Patches/Howtos for 3rd-Party Apps: User contributions on howto make use of XCache