|Version 132 (modified by moo, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
Welcome. You may read wiki document for help, get XCache releases, or report bugs, request feature etc. You may either contribute to XCache or get help from XCache fans, we're big family :)
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been tested and is now running on production servers under high load.
It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP cvs branches such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4
PHP_5_0 PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD(6.x). ThreadSafe/Windows is also supported.
It overcomes a lot of problems that has been with other competing opcachers such as being able to be used with new PHP versions.
See Introduction for more information.
- XCache 1.2.1 is released, with apache1/ZendOptimizer/ZendCore compatibility and other fixes.
- Autobuild service stopped. We need a Windows server to build it. Anyone want to contribute, please contact me about DevelAutobuild.
See more News
- 1.0.x, stable, bugfixes
- Release-1.0.3: Stability + OS Compatiblity fix.
- 1.2.x, stable, features (full 5.2 support, also fix 5.1 support)
- 2.0.x, unstable, devel, features
See more Releases
Documentation & FAQ
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Frequently Asked Questions and HowTos
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- InstallFromSource: Get/Install/Setup? XCache from Source package
- InstallFromBinary: Binary Installtion. Win32 supported.
- INI Reference: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- API Reference: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Testing XCache: This document describe what apps are tested with XCache.