|Version 107 (modified by moo, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to XCache
XCache is a fast, stable PHP opcode cacher that has been tested and is now running on production servers under high load. It is tested (on linux) and supported on all of the latest PHP cvs branches such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4
PHP_5_0 PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD(6.x). ThreadSafe/Windows is also supported. It overcomes a lot of problems that has been with other competing opcachers such as being able to be used with new PHP versions.
This Tracking system is open for everyone to provide patches, bugs, docs.
- You can do anything here but with login after register.
- Write your thought and doc on this wiki
- File your ideas/features at ticket system.
- and file bugs you found/submit patch at ticket system.
- Join the XCache Forum, get or give help there, pointing new users to the tutorials
- Upgraded PHP to 5.2.1 in autobuild system
- Fixed a win32 build issue in trunk
- No new release yet, but after releaseing 1.2 i got many good feedbacks from users for weeks, i'm please to announce it as stable now. Thanks for supporting XCache.
See more: OldNews?
- 1.0.x, stable, bugfixes
- Release-1.0.3: Stability + OS Compatiblity fix.
- 1.2.x, stable, features (full 5.2 support, also fix 5.1 support)
- 2.0.x, unstable, devel, features
See more: ReleaseArchive
Users' Documentation & FAQ
- Introduction: What/Why? is XCache?
- Faq Frequently Asked Questions
- FeatureList: Most if not all features inside XCache
- XcacheRedist: OS Distros that support XCache
- InstallFromSource: Get/Install/Setup? XCache from Source package
- InstallFromBinary: Binary Installtion. Win32 supported.
- PhpIni: Explain the xcache ini settings. Also give you info about php.ini
- XCache Api: New php script functions introduced by XCache
- Testing Xcache: this document describe what apps are tested with XCache.
Discussions that might help you.
- Introduction to XCache (LANG=jp, Translated into English)
- Compiling XCache on win32 (LANG=zh, Translated into English)
- Compiling for Linux OS (example: Debian)
- PHP Caching and Acceleration with XCache and discussion about XCache src.rpm on RHEL & CentOS 4
- Make PHP apps fast*, Part 1: Boost performance, throughput with opcode cache software on IBM developerworks
- Pro Feedbacks
- Con Feedbacks
- WikiFormatting -- the Trac syntax on this wiki, try it out in the SandBox
- ShellExample -- Writing examples on shell. see also WikiProcessors
- TracGuide -- Bundled Trac documentation
- TitleIndex -- a complete list of pages on this wiki
Documents for developers and those interested in php compiler.