- Version: 1.2.2
- Previous version: 1.2.1
- Branch: 1.2
- Status: Stable
- Release Purpose: Stability and compatibility fixes
- Author: mOo <phpxcache@…>
- Release date: 2007-12-29
1.2.x series has full filled its destiny and this is possible the last relesae of 1.2.x with minor bug fixes. For those who still have some minor problem or random crashes, this is a good version to try out.
1.3.x is opened for devel after this release.
If you wanna support us, try Donate to XCache.
- prebuilt binaries for Windows
- live with wrong system time: allow caching files with mtime in further
- bug fix for compatibility with Zend Optimizer and other non-cachable
- a rare segv bug with token_get_all
- minor bug fixes
- added module dependency
- fixed #59: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded
- fixed #102: segv when var cacher is too small
- fixed #55: segv php tokenizer on certain special situation