|Version 8 (modified by moo, 10 years ago) (diff)|
The auto statistics collector is not done yet, so you may write down your site url and some notes here just manually.
Please follow a few rules when you add your site:
- you have to control the site or have to have the permission of the owner to name it here
- include the req/s or req/day in your description.
- add yourself in a alphabetic order based on the TLD (without www)
- see the example.com entry for example
Sites Powerd by XCache
- http://www.example.com/ - 100% cpu load with ~100-200 req/s before installing XCache, and ~200-400 req/s after.
- http://www.digitalexpressions.nu - Decreases page generation time, and also used for mysql caching
- http://www.golpo.net - We are using XCache1.2.1 Dev. Version.And im glad to get Xcache. It really helped us out a lot. We are using vbulletin with PHP 5.2.0. It reduces our serverload. And really makes our site load faster.
- http://xcache.lighttpd.net/demo/ - XCache Demo