|Version 22 (modified by gcc llc, 6 years ago) (diff)|
The auto statistics collector is not done yet, so you may write down your site url and some notes here just manually.
Please follow a few rules when you add your site:
- you have to control the site or have to have the permission of the owner to name it here
- include the req/s or req/day in your description.
- add yourself in a alphabetic order based on the TLD (without www)
- see the example.com entry for example
Sites Powerd by XCache
- http://www.example.com/ - 100% cpu load with ~100-200 req/s before installing XCache, and ~200-400 req/s after.
- http://anabolicminds.com/ - High traffic forum (~150 req/second) running XCache on all 4 load balanced web servers, performance increased dramatically by installing XCache.
- http://www.digitalexpressions.nu - Decreases page generation time, and also used for mysql caching
- http://www.golpo.net - We are using XCache1.2.2. Version.And im glad to get Xcache. It really helped us out a lot. We are using vbulletin with PHP 5.2.0. It reduces our serverload. And really makes our site load faster. we upgarde to php5.2.4 & xcche 1.2.2- both is really a nice combo...
- http://extremebittorrent.com - BitTorrent? Download Speed Booster, XCache 1.2.0 + lighty + FCGI + PHP5 + MySQL/SQLite
- http://www.imstatuscheck.com - nginx+php-5.2.8+xcache
- http://www.linuxsir.org - linuxsir php+apache+xCache
- http://stage.co.il - Using XCache v1.2.0 for a while now, and quite pleased.
- http://forum.topflood.com - Decreases page generation time, we are using a smarty/adoDB based script.
- http://xcache.lighttpd.net/demo/ - XCache Demo
- http://www.techtalkz.com - XCache 1.2.2 + Apache + FCGI + PHP5 + MySQL + Vbulletin - Reduced server load by 80%.
Companies offering hosting with XCache enabled
- http://hosting.example.com/ - We offer free vhost hosting with XCache installed
- http://vps.example.com/ - We offer vps host with XCache installed and XCache admin page access.
- http://www.ohardt.com/dev/munin/ - munin plugins for xcache