Version 1 (modified by moo, 6 years ago)
- Upgraded PHP to 5.2.1 in autobuild system
- Fixed a win32 build issue in trunk
- No new release yet, but after releaseing 1.2 i got many good feedbacks from users for weeks, i'm please to announce it as stable now. Thanks for supporting XCache.
- XCache 1.0.1 (stable) released.
- XCache 1.1-rc1 (unstable) includes php5.2 support, new look adminpage, reconstructed shm/mem manager, gc on expired php/var.
- XCache support for 5.0.x is broken
- XCache support for 6.0.x is up and build on win32autobuild
- 20060827: PHP version is updated to 5.1.6/4.4.4 for snapshot autobuild
- 20060702: XCache 1.0.1-rc1 for win32/threadsafe fixes only. (note: php 5.2 isn't supported in this version yet, it's in XCache trunk)
- 1.0 Released
- XCache 1.0-rc4 fixes a bug that shouldn't unlink /dev/zero not created by XCache
- XCache 1.0-rc3 brings php-5.0.x support back for some distro
- I have updated rc to XCache 1.0-rc2, with fix in 
- XCache 1.0-rc is born for u finally. You have some time to test it madly. I'll roll out XCache 1.0 if there's no critical problem after 1 week (2006-6-3). Win32 users can try the Win32AutoBuilds.
Download in other formats: