|Version 6 (modified by Psih, 8 years ago) (diff)|
just write down "Your" ideas here :)
- Add sections for variables. Idea is that you can group variables under one group name and drop them using that name by special function like xcache_delete_group($name) or set an expire time for whole group. Also if it is possible make nested groups (probably limited to 2 or 3 levels). By Psih.
- Create more detailed manual for PHP API (like PHP.net manual with examples and function definitions). Can help with that. By Psih
- By Psih. Add functions for locking items and get status of item (locked/unlocked) even if doesn't exist. Example: If you have highly loaded box and you cache dies via expired TTL your applications regenerates the cache. There is a high probability that few parallel requests will do that simultaneously - locks will prevent such situations. I purpose to modify some functions in this way:
- xcache_get - add an extra param that will set LOCK on item if it doesn't exist. Data can't be getted when LOCK is in place - function should wait until LOCK is released or some timeout expires to clean forgotten locks.
- xcache_set - automatically release LOCK when called by process witch set it. Maybe it can be an extra param for function to avoid checking for locks on each call.
- xcache_isset - add an extra param for setting LOCK. This will enable checking item for existence and if not - place a lock and create it with xcache_set.