|Version 5 (modified by Psih, 7 years ago) (diff)|
just write down "Your" ideas here :)
- Add sections for variables. Idea is that you can group variables under one group name and drop them using that name by special function like xcache_delete_group($name) or set an expire time for whole group. Also if it is possible make nested groups (probably limited to 2 or 3 levels). By Psih.
- Create more detailed manual for PHP API (like PHP.net manual with examples and function definitions). Can help with that. By Psih
- By Psih. Add functions for locking items and get status of item (locked/unlocked) even if doesn't exist. Example: If you have highly loaded box and you cache dies via expired TTL your applications regenerates the cache. There is a high probability that few parallel requests will do that simultaneously - locks will prevent such situations. I purpose to modify some functions in this way:
- xcache_get - add an extra param that will set LOCK on item if it doesn't exist. Data can't be getted when lock is in place - function should wait until lock is released or some timeout expires to clean forgotten locks.
- xcache_set - add an extra param that will release lock on data setting.
- xcache_isset - it makes sense to add param for LOCK setting if item doesn't exist like with xcache_get. This will enable for check if item exists and if not - lock it and create.