|Version 5 (modified by moo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
- OS Distros: OS prebuilt binaries
- Introduction: Introduction to XCache
- FeatureList: Feature list
- Faq: Frequently asked questions
- INI Settings: XCache ini settings reference
- API: XCache API reference
- Testing: How XCache is being tested
- How to Report A Bug: How to report the bug in a helpful way
Install From Binary Release
Redist By Os Distro
see XcacheRedist for a list of binary(or source) redist by *nix distributions, and install from it.
Win32 Binary Installtion
- Check ReleaseArchive and download the right Win32 version for your php. We have official support for Win32.
- unzip it with WinZip or WinRar
- copy php_xcache.dll to c:\php4\extensions\ or c:\php5\ext\, the directory you have php_mysql.dll php_*.dll etc.
- Read xcache.ini and modify c:\windows\php.ini (or c:\winnt\php.ini). mainly uncomment zend_extension_ts=c;\php4\extensions\php_xcache.dll or uncomment extension=php_xcache.dll, and set xcache.size
- restart apache+mod_php, or iis+php_isapi, or php fastcgi process, Zend Win Enabler.. etc whatever your php is.
- XCache is set.
See also: InstallAdministration