|Version 19 (modified by litkaj, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Feature of XCache
- Optimized opcode cache. apc, eaccelerator are also good opcode caches.
- Using a generator to produce C code, reduces human mistake greatly.
- Running stable on PHP_4_3/PHP_4_4/PHP_5_1/PHP_5_2
- Supported and tested on all lastest php cvs branches, such as PHP_4_3 PHP_4_4
PHP_5_0PHP_5_1 PHP_5_2 HEAD (6.x)
- Alpha supported for in-alpha-php6, with unicode enabled.
- Readonly Cacher Protection that prevents the cache from being corrupted by php-core/extension or any code other than XCache itself.
- Atomic get/set/inc/dec api operation on var cache for php programmers.
- XCache Uptime statistics collector (enabled by server admin), shows you how stable each XCache version is on each php version. [TODO#1]
- Self sanity test at build time, discover C struct changes within the php script engine. catch up with new php version easier. see a real life example (notice the message 18, 19)
- Automatically disables itself if the cache is corrupted [TODO#2]
- Optimizer [TODO]
- Encoder/Decoder?(Loader) [TODO]
- Disassembler. See how your php script is compiled into opcode. (not with enterprise encoder)
- Decompiler. decompile opcode into php code. (only half working, and not for enterprise encoder)
- Coverager + real life testcase framework, this include: [TOSHARE]
- real life testcase framework, a control script with real browser. you have to write the test cases.
- builtin Coverager + its viewer from web, to see how much script you have tested.
- the testcase+Coverager just help you make sure all real life php web applications is running correctly when
- after enabling XCache
- after upgrading php4 to php5
- after upgrading php4/5 to php6
- Administrator Script
- view statistics
- to see if it's AutoDisableOnCorrupted? [TODO]
- view cached php/variable list
- clear cache
- Late Class Inherit works just fine. see one of the feedbacks
- [TODO]: It's in my TODO list
- [TOSHARE]: It's already done, but it takes sometime for me to put it into XCache Source Repo.