|Version 3 (modified by moo, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Translation in XCache
Some messages in XCache can be localized
What can be translated
- All messages in htdocs/*, including [cacher, coverager, diagnosis] pages for now.
Languages in XCache
- en, US/Neutral English
- zh-simplified, Simplified Chinese 简体中文
- zh-traditional, Traditional Chinese 繁体中文
Other language are not yet included but patch is welcome
How to translate
- Get latest trunk version of htdocs/*/lang/*.po, make changes, send back to XCache devs. Don't keep the file old for long period.
- For other language not already there, copy en.po $lang.po, translate the copied file
- Please don't make changes msgid in *.po, modify string after msgstr instead. Follow gettext guide
- Please don't make changes to en.po, see the following section instead (unless the msgid is something like "cache.slots")
What need correction
If you're a native English speaker and familiar with PHP/XCache/IT terms, you can help.
- wiki pages on this web site. update the wiki page directly
- Some English messages in *.c. change it then svn diff | mail to phpxcache@…
- All messages in htdocs/*/*.php marked like _T("..."), listed in en.po. fix *.php directly instead of en.po, svn diff | mail to phpxcache@…