|Version 3 (modified by moo, 9 years ago) (diff)|
This page describe how XCache is being built automatically. See Win32AutoBuilds? for downloads.
- bash/m4/grep/sed/awk, optional: indent
- A working C compiler
- Auto Build
- cron: auto build in the midnight
- ssh: to maintain the files, and for release
- rsync: update files
- ssh account
- http server that serve the file download. or we can upload the files built to another box.
- for Windows
- A Windows 32bit (or 64bit that run 32bit cygwin/mingw) box. Contact me if you can help.
- Cygwin or mingw32 for bash/m4/.. etc
- VC6 compiler: cl.exe/nmake.exe and its dependencies. other version might work, but keep in mind that you'd better use the same version of compiler as php.
- a working cscript.exe with jscript.dll and filesystemobject etc, required by php win32 build system
Build Helper Scripts