|Version 6 (modified by moo, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Call for Testers
Although it's running stably, the building process may not be strong enough to be easily installed on your system. Please try and report problems to help us improve the building/setup process.
The current status of XCache:
- FreeBSD/*BSD (4 stars)
- Thanks for ale at freebsd, we've got reverse support from FreeBSD, the first os support us
- Built (php5) and startup (php5) successfully
- We still don't have fbsd box for devel testing yet.
- Linux (5 stars)
- MacOSX (1 stars)
- Lack of MacOSX box for testing for devel
- It is reported built successfully, thanks Lfe. But it seems you have to recompile php to get php modules works, because there's some problem in the osx php binary
- Windows (3 stars)
What you can help is to:
- Provide us an shell access for those os we're lacking.
- Install it on your testing env, and report if there's any problems.
- Run you web applications under XCache enabled php.
- If you're brave, install and enable it on a production server.