|Version 3 (modified by moo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Call for Testers
Although it's running stably, the building process may not be strong enough to be easily installed on your system. Please try and report problems to help us improve the building/setup process.
The current status of XCache:
- FreeBSD/*BSD (3 stars)
- Thanks for ale at freebsd, we've got reverse supported by FreeBSD, the first os support us
- Built and startup successfully
- We still don't have fbsd box for devel testing yet.
- Linux (5 stars)
- MacOSX (0 star)
- Lack of MacOSX box for testing
- No feedback.
- Windows (3 stars)
What you can help is to:
- Provide us an shell access for those os we're lacking.
- Install it on your testing env, and report if there's any problems.
- Run you web applications under XCache enabled php.
- If you're brave, install and enable it on a production server.