- 15:09 Ticket #219 (removed bianary xcache, installed from source, getting errors.) closed by
- invalid: […] you'll see where the xcache.so is installed into pls ask in forum, …
- 13:22 Ticket #219 (removed bianary xcache, installed from source, getting errors.) created by
- I originally had lighttpd and php and xcache installed via the ubuntu …
- 18:34 Ticket #218 ([patch] Support for arrays in xcache-admin) created by
- XCache supports caching arrays, however it crashes the web-based admin …
- 19:39 Ticket #217 (The Windows Versions Of Admin Missing Files) closed by
- duplicate: thanks. acknowledged. there was an exiting ticket for this.
- 22:37 Ticket #217 (The Windows Versions Of Admin Missing Files) created by
- The windows packages seem to be missing a lot of files for the admin …
- 15:37 Ticket #216 (Drupal 7 HEAD segfaults xcache) created by
- Ubuntu Hardy: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.