- 13:49 Ticket #166 (xcache doesn't work -) created by
- I get a lot of these errors all the time. Also, server load is very high …
- 08:52 Ticket #83 (figure out if uniq cache is conflict with SplitedCache) closed by
- fixed: fixed in , hash on basename.
- 08:52 Ticket #83 (figure out if uniq cache is conflict with SplitedCache) reopened by
- fixed in , hash on basename.
- 05:32 Ticket #165 (Configure Apache) closed by
- invalid: try mod_fastcgi or mod_php4/5 this is not a right place to ask question. …
- 15:01 Ticket #165 (Configure Apache) created by
- I use Apache2.2 wih "Server API CGI". How can i enable xcache for this …
- 10:55 MyIdeas edited by
- 10:53 MyIdeas edited by
- 02:41 InstallAdministration edited by
- 13:57 MyIdeas edited by
- 13:47 MyIdeas created by
- 04:31 Ticket #164 (warning/error when XCache is loaded incorrectly) created by
- it's sometimes easy to configure xcache.so with "extension=xcache.so" …
- 13:43 Ticket #163 (X-Cache corrupting PHP session information) closed by
- invalid: thx for your feedback, you may want to add a note/comment in the php bug …
- 03:02 Ticket #120 (Unable to post to the forums) closed by
- worksforme: i'm really sorry that i can reproduce it. next time you get this error, …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.