Custom Query (302 matches)
Results (4 - 6 of 302)
I have a Error under XCache Administration Page in Diagnosis, But we have Readonly Protection is Off, I think this one bug of XCache? Also how to enable Coverager? Please check the ScreenShot?.
|#344||invalid||XCache is displaying var cache warning||moo||lalitkumar|
First of all, thanks for this brilliant software. It seemed to have solved my long-standing problem of slow MediaWiki?. However, I am facing two problems:
1) Admin panel of XCache is very unstable. All the data keeps on going up and down unpredictably on refresh. Hit count, for example, keeps on going up and down. Also, Diagnosis tab is sometimes all green (meaning everything is good and OK) and then suddenly it begins to show errors.
2) I have set the following:
But still I am getting the following Warning message on all the pages of my wiki (well, in fact, appearance of this message is also unpredictable -on some pages it appears and on some it doesn't)
Warning: xcache_get() [function.xcache-get]: XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/lalit76/public_html/kk/includes/objectcache/XCacheBagOStuff.php on line 38
I have tried to find solution through Google and everywhere it is said that the xcache.var_size should be set to something like 100M; which I have already done. I also have told MW to use xcache and it is also working because cache gets hits.
Still the tens of warning messages appear on a lot of pages.
I am attaching screenshots of Admin Cacher and Diagnosis tabs.
|#337||fixed||Files cached incorrectly between vhosts||moo||davidh87|
I have multiple branches of the same project running on separate vhosts, with URLs such as trunk.localhost/, test1.localhost/. Due to the branches being for the same projects, most of the files have the same names.
Starting from a cleared PHP cache, loading one project works fine and relevant files are cached. Loading the second project then fails - the initially accessed index.php file is loaded and cached correctly, but any require'd PHP files are the cached versions of the other vhost's files.
Disabling the PHP cache yields the correct results for both vhosts.
Have also tried and confirmed that browser cache is not the issue.